Sherry Cervi Crown C Barrel Racer 97P
This top selling Martin Saddlery Barrel saddle comes standard with the mark of a champion! Designed by olympian and two time world champion barrel racer, Sherry Cervi, this Crown C barrel saddle is built to give you and your horse a competitive edge in a sport where getting the win is determined in hundredths of a second.
Martin’s exclusive AXIS tree is designed for more freedom in your horse’s shoulders, allowing him an unrestricted range of motion and promoting natural muscle development – achieved through greater bar flare at the tips. Designed for the muscular quarter horse and coated with fiberglass for strength and durability.
Rider position and stability are at the center of this saddle design. Forward hung stirrups allow the rider to get her feet forward and a shortened seat jockey allows for increased stability.
Crown C Special Features (model: mr97P)
- Martin’s patented Adjustable Position Rigging System
- Forward hung stirrups designed to provide a full range of motion
- Vertically straight horn with shaped cap for stability and balance
- Plain tooling with San Carlos border
- 2″ engraved aluminum stirrups
- Gullet Width: 6.5″ | 6.75″ | 7″ | 7.5″
- Gullet Height: 8.25″
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Horn Cap: 2″
- Seat Size: 12.5″ | 13″ | 13.5″ | 14″ | 14.5″ | 15″| 15.5″| 16″
- Color: Chestnut
- Tooling: Plain
- Border: San Carlos
- Seat Style: Black Suede, Machine Sewn.
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Concho: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 2″ Alum w/ RT, Hamley Twist
- Weight: Approx 28 lbs
- Skirt Length: 24.5″